Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sports Roundup - Wednesday, April 9

MEN'S NCAA FINAL FOUR:
Obviously, I did not see this.











You probably saw it. Everyone did. I stopped watching at 2:00 in regulation and continued an in-progress game of NHL 08, since Kansas just wasn't gonna come back. Which meant they would. Thankfully, I did switch back in time to see the Memphis players' faces as OT expired.





OTHER SPORTS NEWS:



NHL 08 (video game): Choosing this over the game was ill-advised, but at least there were some positives here. I won my opening playoff game vs. the Kings. Not a big surprise, since I'm 1st seed in teh West. And defending Stanley Cup champion. I am that good.


REAL NHL PLAYOFFS: ARRRGHGUHHH


CONFOUND IT: I AM ANGRY WE LOST A HARD FOUGHT GAME IN OVERTIME WHEN WE CARRIED MOST OF THE PLAY ALL NIGHT.


I'M TALKING ABOUT THE MINNESOTA WILD: IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING


WOMEN'S NCAA FINAL FOUR: Apparently it's over now. Somebody won, and they all lost.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Kent, you should have never turned the game off so you could watch "One Shinning Moment" at the end of the post game stuff. Really Mr. Kent, I'm kind of disappointed about this.