Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sports Roundup - Thursday, April 3



I've been evaluating what manner of crazy new stuff might highlight the revamped blog. No poll here, because that's unscientific. And you people are ripe with the smell of election fraud. So, my choice. One obvious candidate is a daily sports section, so it was unofficially christened yesterday. But not just gloating about my favorite teams, because that's unfair and pretty boring. Instead there is now an official blog baseball team! I present..........the Edmonton Cracker Cats!


Yes, that Edmonton. The Canada one. Why? I mean, come on, the Cracker Cats? What other choice was there? I'd give you the dope on these guys, but that's Wikipedia territory. Suffice it to say, an independent league baseball team.

Season starts May 23rd, so this is an early heads up. Get your gear now. I honestly don't know if they have gear.

OTHER SPORTS NEWS

NHL: Minnesota Wild win Northwest division for first time! Didn't say I wouldn't ever talk about my teams.

BARRY BONDS: His mug is all up on ESPN's front page tonight. Come on guys, honestly...I'd almost rather see a another Belichick story.


1 comment:

jaron said...

KENT IS BACK!!!!
whoohoo!!!!